Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feedbacks -Lucy's Week①

I like Fion's Literary Features Hunt on Irony for pg.13, where God and Marx face-to-face. Fion says that they are oranges and apples, which are not comparable. However, I think there are some similarities between them. They are extrems. Christianity presents freedom, but communism are controlled. The similarity is that whatever it's good or bad, they both have followers. That is why I think they can be face-to-face. They are same but different.

-Lucy

1 comment:

  1. I think that you and Fion have a point. I like how you look at the similarities from the inside of the two people, and I agree with everything that you saidm like that they both have followers, which is true. Fion looks at the physical features, and she is right. Both men do not look alike to compare them physically, but mentally, like you (Lucy) said, its possible.

    -Denitza

    ReplyDelete