Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snippets -Lucy's Week②

I found the picture on Pg.71 very interesting, and I have said many of my ideas in the class already. First of all, because Marji's uncle got executed, Marji was really upset, and she thought it was God's fault. She praied to God for her uncle and trusted God, but God didn't save her uncle. Marji was mad at him and said "never want to see him again!" Since she doesn't have a religion, she is lost in the space without a begining and ending. As we can see, the sun above Marji's head is so small, but before, every time the sun that appears is really big; therefore, I think the sun presents God, so that means God is not that important to her any more. However, I said about the color in last week snippet. Although the world is all black, Marji is still white, God is still white, the stars(I think they present their parents and friends) are still white.

-Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment